Give The Prime Factorization Of 36

Give the prime factorization of 36

Answer:

In doing the prime factorization we need to find a a number that can be multiplied to a prime number that the product should be equal to the given number. So, in the given 36 the factors are:

                                           36

                                           I     I

                                       9  X     4

                                     I     I     I     I

                                    3 X 3    2 X 2




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ano Ang Kahulugan Ng Duruan, Ano Ang Kahulugan Ng Mainam, Ano Ang Kahulugan Ng Namalas, Ano Ang Kahulugan Ng Tumambad, Ano Ang Kahulugan Ng Himpapawid

Tauhan At Tagpuan Ng Kabanata 18 Ng Noli Me Tangere

Halimbawa Ng Tula Para Sa Pamilay